Skip to main Content
Text size:
Bradford Connect to Support
My Account


Brexit and the Settlement Scheme (Advice for EU citizens living in Bradford District)

EU citizens – have you applied to the EU Settlement Scheme yet? If you are an EU citizen living in the UK you must apply to the EU Settlement Scheme in order to protect your rights to carry on living and working in the UK. You need to apply and your family members need to apply. Check if you need to apply for your children even if you have already applied for yourself.

You must apply by the deadline of 30 June 2021. Please do not delay.

Click HERE for more information.

A range of EUSS information to support applicants is available on GOV.UK. This includes translated mainstream guidance , and translated EUSS factsheets .

Free support with complex cases: EU Delegation provides free legal support surgeries that can be booked online. The aim of providing one-to-one legal support to at least 10 vulnerable citizens per surgery.

Brexit - what you need to know

Support is available in Bradford – Click HERE for more information.  

Information request

If you have any specific issues/concerns, please email:

Last reviewed: 23/11/2020

Rate this page


Disclaimer: Information on this website does not represent a recommendation or an endorsement of a Service or Provider and neither does the Bradford Metropolitan District Council or its partners make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy of the information. Read full disclaimer.

© Bradford Metropolitan District Council 2020