Text size:

Adult Social Care – Information and Advice

Adult Safeguarding Team

If you are concerned about a vulnerable adult: if they are in immediate danger, you should phone 999 and ask for the police. If you are concerned about their safety or that they might be being abused in some way, call the Adult Safeguarding Team at Bradford Council on: 01274 431077 or at: www.saferbradford.co.uk

Important: If you are making social services enquiries on someone else’s behalf, you must get their consent before sharing their personal information.

Bradford Council - Adult Social Services

Independence Advice Hub for Adult Social Care is about supporting adults of all ages, disabilities and backgrounds to live happy and fulfilling lives. Whatever your age or ability there are things you can do to remain healthy, independent and safe. Small changes that can make a big difference!

Contact one of our advisors by calling: 01274 435400 or via our website at: www.bradford.gov.uk/adult-social-care

Connect to Support Directories

To search for free or low cost groups and activites, please use our Community Directory.

To search for care providers that support people within the Bradford District, please use our Social Care Directory.

The Wellbeing Network – Bradford District

Whatever challenges you are facing, we are here to help.

We help people on their journey to a happier and healthier life including support for mental well-being, welfare benefits advice including housing/debt/food and fuel poverty, domestic abuse, your physical health and substance use issues.

Contact details to our Locality Hubs at: www.wellbeingnetwork.org.uk or Wellbeing Network FYI.

Bradford Carer’s Resource

Carers have a tough job, but we’re here to help!

Are you a family carer? A carer is someone who, without payment, provides help and support to a relative, friend or neighbour, who could not manage otherwise.

If so, get in touch with us on: 0808 5015939 or via our website at: www.carersresource.org

Feedback on this page